Thanks for tagging me Sammei!
Rule 1: post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked.
Rule 3: write 11 new ones
Rule 4: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 5: actually tell them you tagged them
1) What one celebrity would you want to hang out with for a day?
I get the feeling that Nathan Fillion’s a really fun guy to hang out with (if his interviews and tweets are any indication). I hope I succeed not drooling over him though, that would be pretty embarrassing if that happened….
2) What video game/movie/book/tv show would you say most emulates your life?
Sometimes I feel I have this on top of my head.
3) What’s a secret pipe dream?
4) Your stance on furries?
I’m quite curious about them actually haha.
5) If you could pick any one talent to suddenly acquire and be SUPER AMAZING AT, which would you pick?
I’d love to have SUPER AMAZING MENTAL MATH ABILITIES! Coz I suck at it now.
6) Rock, paper, or scissors?
7) Favorite pizza toppings?
8) Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer (I’ll only judge you a little)?
Haha actually I mainly use Safari. I’m a Mac girl that way. If I had to choose among those three though I’d choose Firefox mainly because I don’t trust my Chrome browser - it has all my Google-related stuff (Google Plus, YouTube, etc) connected to everything. IT IS WATCHING ME. O_O
9) Jedi or Sith?
Sith abilities like to Force choke annoying people and to shoot lightning from my fingertips are just too good to pass up.
10) If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11) Which Final Fantasy game is your favorite? (If you have not played any, what is your favorite book?)
Also: I got addicted to the Triple Triad card game.
(Sorry for the image-heavy answers haha but I figure they’re a welcome break, yeah?)
Anyway, here are my questions:
1. What’s the one uncool song that you secretly enjoy listening?
2. Favourite video game of all time?
3. If you could visit any period of history what would it be?
4. One day, you woke up to discover that you’ve turned into a giant cockroach. What would you do?
5. Would you rather be a pirate or a ninja?
6. Name three things you love about yourself.
7. If money’s no object, what would you like to become?
8. Which book/movie/tv show/video game made a huge impression on you?
9. If you could will a fictional character into existence who would it be and why?
10. STOP THE PRESSES! The world is going to end next week, on a Wednesday, sometime after lunch (but before dinner). What would you be doing before that?
11. Best mecha/robot ever?
I’ve tagged the 11 but if anyone else would like to answer them go right ahead! :)
I thought this render was going to take only three days but I was wrong, so wrong. It’s been five days now and the render’s nowhere near finished, and I think that’s mainly because my Samara model’s got way more polygons than my usual models. Anyway I was getting anxious so I just cropped the render and allowed the grainy look to come through. Figured the texture of the piece was appropriate given the title I made for it :)
Oh…oh Lou…can I just say this is fucking flawless? Just…oh my heart. Bb you are awesome, just never stop will you?
Love you <3
Aww BB you are so sweet! Thank you so much! Love you too <3
Submitted by: taxidermy-rabbit
[#1066: Becoming paranoid that people would steal your original characters.]
I’ll be honest. This is why most of what has been submitted to DevArt has been fanart.
Yep. My original characters (and creatures) remain private.
This makes me very very supset. As much as I love your fanart Lou, and it is fabulous, I would love to see what else your brilliant mind comes up with. That you feel yourself unable to share your original art because of fear of theft? That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. This should not be the case, that the small minority of people who are the kind to claim someone’s work as their own would ruin it for you.
I admit after having someone claim my work as theirs I’ve been paranoid ever since. When you post original characters you run the risk of someone copying your concept for their own work, and truth be told I’d rather not deal with the heartache and hassle that comes with that. However the risk of art theft does not prevent me from doing what I love, so the safest route for me is to make fan art. And anyway most of the time I get inspired by the different fandoms I’m into so it’s all good.
Maybe one day I’ll be brave enough to show my original creations. But I’d better copyright them first. Just to be safe.
elenilote said: Why would it disgust anyone? I prefer Garrus but man, your Thane stuff is steamy!!! <3
Thanks my dear :) I think it’s coz some people don’t understand Thane’s appeal, so when they encounter something steamy like my work they conclude that the artist is insane. *cackles evilly* Works for me!
elenilote said: Lou - you are a goddess and I dare the anon to come right out and say otherwise with their name attached! *mwah* you are the BEST, I tell you - the BESTEST <3
Haha aww thanks my dear *hugs* Honestly I’d rather ignore these sorts of posts and after this one I just might turn off the “Ask Anonymously” thing. Maybe. XD